As we all work diligently to prevent the spread of COVID-19, we suggest adhering to the following advice from the Santa Barbara County Health Department:
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Wash hands often with water + soap for 20 seconds.
- Avoid contact with persons who are sick.
- Avoid shaking hands. Opt for a fist bump, elbow bump, shoe tap or a slight bow instead.
- Cover your mouth with a tissue or sleeve when coughing or sneezing. Dispose of tissues in the trash.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose or mouth with unwashed hands or after touching surfaces.
- Clean and disinfect ‘high-touch’ surfaces often.
- Call before visiting your doctor.
- Get adequate sleep and eat well-balanced meals.
- Practice good hygiene habits.